In our recent blog post, we talked to Midwest Transplant Network’s Laboratory Director, Scott McDonald, about our histocompatibility lab that performs tests in support of organ, eye and tissue donation. […]
At Midwest Transplant Network, we have the honor of sharing stories of hope, love and triumph in the face of tragedy as we care for donor heroes and their families. We hope these posts will provide an inside look into the world of organ, eye, and tissue donation and inspire you to add your name to the donor registry or encourage others to do the same. Together, we can help decrease the transplant waitlist.
Did you know that Midwest Transplant Network provides state-of-the-art histocompatibility testing for transplant and cancer centers across Kansas and western Missouri? We are a leader in HLA testing and the […]
Hear from Midge Dempsey, a Family Services Coordinator based in Wichita, as she talks about her role in the community, multicultural awareness, and her thoughts on organ, eye and tissue donation.
With our virtual Donate Life Legacy Walk just around the corner, we talked to our Community Engagement Coordinator, Nichole Asquith, about her role at Midwest Transplant Network.
See how donation advocates across our service area found creative ways to help spread the word about organ, eye and tissue donation throughout National Donate Life Month.
All Blog Posts
- Partner Spotlight — Stefanie Dotson, Maryville Licensing BureauSeptember 20, 2023
- MTN Spotlight – Barb Sheble, AmbassadorAugust 30, 2023
- Colonial Life sales team donates $1,000 to Midwest Transplant NetworkAugust 25, 2023
- MTN Staff Spotlight – Britney MachinAugust 23, 2023
- Building Pathways to Trust with Black Nurses AssociationAugust 10, 2023