Every year, MTN and 90.9 FM The Bridge collaborate to give families of donor heroes the opportunity to share their loved ones’ stories and for donation advocates to discuss why organ, eye and tissue donation is important to them.
At Midwest Transplant Network, we have the honor of sharing stories of hope, love and triumph in the face of tragedy as we care for donor heroes and their families. We hope these posts will provide an inside look into the world of organ, eye, and tissue donation and inspire you to add your name to the donor registry or encourage others to do the same. Together, we can help decrease the transplant waitlist.
Midwest Transplant Network continued saving and enhancing more lives through organ, eye and tissue donation in 2021. Our staff members and partners enhanced donation processes, maximizing the gift of life.
Toward the end of each calendar year, amid many holidays, Midwest Transplant Network hosts Hope for the Holidays, a time to remember donor heroes and celebrate the gift of life.
Hear from Donor Family Coordinators Denise Cooper and Kara Gartner on their roles in Midwest Transplant Network’s Donor Family Support program.
Hear from Donation Communications Coordinators Jessica Cleary and Lindy Maska on their roles in Midwest Transplant Network’s Donor Family Support program.
All Blog Posts
- MTN Celebrates 50 Years of Saving and Enhancing LivesFebruary 6, 2023
- Administrative Assistant SpotlightDecember 20, 2022
- Community Partner Feature – St. James United Methodist ChurchNovember 13, 2022
- Community Partner Feature – Hoefer WelkerOctober 27, 2022
- Donor Hero Said “Yes” to Joining the Registry at the DMVSeptember 21, 2022