Welcome to the fifth annual Legacy Walk! The toolkit is designed for all walk participants to enhance your walk experience, whether you will participate in person or virtually. We encourage attendees to use these assets around your homes, on your social media pages or at the in-person walk.
We invite our virtual participants to participate in in our spirit award contest.
The following materials are available for download and use for the 2021 Legacy Walk:
Post your donation story online, or print your plaque and use on June 5 as you celebrate the Legacy Walk.
Social media posts
Help us generate buzz leading up to or on June 5 by posting to your social media channels. Share these posts directly, or use them as a starting point for your own creative post. Make sure you use #LegacyWalk and tag Midwest Transplant Network: Facebook — @MidwestTransplantNetwork | Instagram — @MidwestTransplantNetwork | Twitter — @MWtransplant (Note: We will only be able to see and interact with posts that are public.)
- I walk in honor of type donor hero’s/transplant warrior’s name here. Please join me for the Donate Life Legacy Walk hosted by Midwest Transplant Network on Saturday, June 5. #LegacyWalk
- I am a proud insert donation connection here. Please join me for Midwest Transplant Network’s Donate Life Legacy Walk on Saturday, June 5. Register today: mwtn.org/legacy-walk #LegacyWalk
- Join me on June 5 as I celebrate the gift of life with Midwest Transplant Network for the Donate Life Legacy Walk. mwtn.org/legacy-walk #LegacyWalk
- I am an advocate for organ, eye and tissue donation. Join me on June 5 in honoring donor heroes and transplant warriors during Midwest Transplant Network’s Donate Life Legacy Walk. mwtn.org/legacywalk #LegacyWalk
Display your connection to donation using the signs below similarly to how we have used connection beads at past Legacy Walk events. Share selfies with your walk signs on social media using #LegacyWalk and tagging Midwest Transplant Network: Facebook — @MidwestTransplantNetwork | Instagram — @MidwestTransplantNetwork | Twitter — @MWtransplant (Note: We will only be able to see and interact with posts that are public.)
For those of you interested in making T-shirts or swag for the Legacy Walk, the files below can be used for vinyl cutting machines, printing capabilities or iron-on material. Use the artwork release if you choose to send them to a professional printer. Share your creations with us on social media, tagging Midwest Transplant Network and using #LegacyWalk.
About our spirit award contest:
Legacy Walk spirit awards are back! We cannot wait to see your creativity again this year. A team of MTN staff members and volunteers will choose the winning submission in each of the following categories:
- Most spirited
- Most creative
- Best sign
- Best video
- Pet of the walk
Submit your pictures by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org or posting publicly on social media, making sure to tag us and use #LegacyWalk
To participate on each social media platform:
- Facebook — Posts must be public for MTN to see and interact
- Instagram — Posts must tag @MidwestTransplantNetwork for MTN to see
- Twitter — Posts must tag @MWTransplant
If you need additional assistance, please contact email@example.com.